Estatistica Basica em Scilab Fisl2012
This material is of general use for applications of statistics using free software. We will use the CASCI Toolbox for Scilab, by prof. Philippe Castagliola from Nantes University, France.
28 jul 2012 - Oficinas II room 614, 2pm. Maximum duration: 3h
- Link for Scilab Installation: www.scilab.org, see also Scilab
- Scilab Tutorials:, 
- Scilab Toolbox CASCI: http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/casci
- To introduce you to some useful functions for probability and statistics for data analysis in Scilab
Part I - Presentation
- I will first give you an overview of the basic statistics through a presentation.
Part II - Hands-On
- Installing and programming in Scilab
- Exercises in Scilab using the toolbox CASCI